amercian flag 2.gif

Voter registration forms are available at the Gunnison County Clerk's Office or you may register or verify your voter registration online at the Colorado Secretary of State's office.

If you have moved you will need to change your address.  Change of address forms are also available at Crested Butte Town Hall or the Gunnison County elections office.

General Information on Municipal Elections:

Coordinated elections are held on the first Tuesday in November of odd-numbered years. Town elections are generally held as coordinated elections with Gunnison County and are conducted pursuant to Title 1, the Colorado Uniform Election Code.

In the event a run-off election is needed for the office of mayor, the election will be conducted by the Town of Crested Butte on the third Tuesday in December following the November municipal election. Town of Crested Butte elections are conducted pursuant to the Home Rule Charter of the Town of Crested Butte, the Municipal Code of the Town of Crested Butte, and the Colorado Municipal Election Code.

Any special municipal election may be called by resolution or ordinance of the Town Council at least 30 days in advance of such election.

For more information call Gunnison County Elections at 970-641-7927 or Town Hall at 970-349-5338.